- System competence for electronics and actuators
- More than 20 years of experience with aviation components
- Technology competence for superior performance in combination with low weight
Aviation Engineering for Cabin Interiors
Aviation engineering calls for reliable and durable solutions developed and manufactured according to specific standards.
Kendrion Kuhnke Automation offers such solutions designed according to customer-specific requirements. For this purpose, we utilize our special experience in the field of aviation engineering, combining it with our complete technology portfolio and our comprehensive know-how in fields, such as electronics, control systems, as well as solenoid and pneumatic technology.
Let us inspire you with innovative solutions in the following product areas:
- Electromagnetic technology: Magnetic locking systems for doors, lids etc. Our Stored Energy technology is characterized by pulse control for opening with minimum power requirements. They require no power in opened and closed condition while offering high locking forces at a small and compact design.
- Fluid technology: Valves for compressed air and oxygen supply in life support systems. Media separated water valves for sanitary equipment or for water and drink supply in galley equipment. Valve systems for solutions to enhance the seating comfort. The Kuhnke Airboard® is an interesting solution integrating an electronic control board and a valve unit. This offers a lightweight and highly compact alternative to conventional solutions based upon valves mounted on a connection plate and separate control electronics.
- Control technology: Electronic components represent one of our traditional technology areas. We use electronic solutions to control solenoid and fluid systems to realize maximum performance in combination with low space requirements and minimum weight.
Based upon individual components and complete systems integrating mechanics and electronic, we efficiently design pneumatic actors, solenoid-based locking-systems or fluid systems for lavatories and on-board kitchens.
(only in German)