- Plug & play ready for installation
- Solenoid or motor driven locks
- Integrated position detection
- Emergency opening function
Kuhnke Locking Line
The Kendrion Kuhnke Locking Line offers tailor-made solutions for any locking application. The spectrum of applications of the Locking Line includes solutions for hot devices (ovens, steamers etc.), autoclaves, washing machines or centrifuges. Another wide field of application is the medical technology.
Depending on the required functionality, the Locking Line includes the complete range from simple locking systems all the way to complete self-locking systems with softclose function, position and status indication and integrated emergency locking function. Matching any given application, rotary solenoids, energy-efficient bistable solenoids or powerful motors are used as actuators.
Employing modern sensor technology and patented mechanic solutions, the Kuhnke Locking Line by Kendrion is able to conform to VDE regulations for finger protection, as well as application-specific safety standards, such as EN 50571:2013. Using modern housing materials also allows reliable operation with ambient temperatures of up to 100 °C. Due to application-specific optimisation of the holding forces to match any given application, even doors with integrated seals can be closed and locked reliably.
Using standard connectors, the solutions of the Kendrion Kuhnke Locking Line can be integrated easily into any existing electronic control system. This contributes top cost reductions and supports fast implementation.
Motorized versus electromagnetic locking
Advantages of motorized locking systems
- Large stroke range
- Multiple switching positions
- High closing forces
- Optional torque control
- Fully-automated multi positioning
- Manual emergency unlocking
- High-quality sound perception
- Data sheet Kuhnke motor door lock HS7722
Advantages of solenoid-powered locking systems
- Light weight
- Compact dimensions
- Low energy consumption
- (powerless locking position)
- Superior service life
- Fast switching
- Battery operation possible
- Simple control electronics
Advantages of Kuhnke locking systems
- Customized solutions
- Easy integration and adaption
- Low installation time requirement
- Flexible mounting options
- Durable mechanics
- Integrated sensor technology possible
Further Product Lines of
Kuhnke electromagnetic technology
We reserve the rights of modification, omission, error. Illustrations similar.