Our energy management is certified according to ISO 50001.
As a developer and manufacturer of electromagnetic, pneumatic and electronic systems, Kendrion Kuhnke Automation GmbH is committed to carefully deal with energy in all areas in order to protect the environment. Ongoing optimization of energy consumption and the achievement of the strategic and operational objectives oblige us to continuously monitor and improve energy consumption. Efficient use of existing resources is a priority.
- Systematic evaluation of all energy consuming devices and systems
- Development and realisation of energy saving initiatives
- Continuous implementation of improvements
- Compliance with legal requirements
- Involvement of the entire work force into the energy policy
- Efficient use of energy sources
Energy saving contributions by employees:
The workforce at Kendrion Kuhnke Automation is aware of its responsibility and demonstrates awareness of the need for energy conservation. It is responsible for the implementation of the energy policy in all areas of work and always strives to achieve permanent improvements at the workplace. The energy targets of the company are well-known and all employees are striving to achieve them.
All energy management activities are regularly reviewed and assessed. In this way, increasingly energy-friendly business processes are realized.