- Assemblies tailored to your specific requirements
- Choice of different housings
- Choice of field bus interfaces
- Cost-effective compact I/O assemblies designed for your application
The CIO compact I/Os combines various input and output signals in a compact housing. The process data are transferred to the higher-level controller via CANopen or EtherCAT. The robust design makes them suitable for use in machine and apparatus construction.They are not limited to applications in combination with Kuhnke systems.
Our compact I/O modules are expandable with safe functions if required.
Ask for our custom designed modules.
- Price and application optimised
- Quick and easy startup
- Different IP protection classes
- Integrable special functions
- Compact or modular expandable
- Machine building
- Plastics machinery
- Food processing machinery
- Power engineering
- Packaging machinery
General Technical Specifications
|Type||Individual compact I/O units|
|Bus interfaces||EtherCAT, CANopen, PROFINET|
|Integrated I/Os||Digital IO, analogue IO, counters, thermo inputs|
|Power supply||12 V DC, 24 V DC, 48 V DC|
|Mounting||Switching cabinet or field mounted|
|Protection rating||IP 00, IP 20, IP 65 ...|
|Cabinet material||Metal or plastics|
Further Products of the Kuhnke IO Line
EtherCAT® is registered trademark and patented technology, licensed by Beckhoff Automation GmbH, Germany.
CODESYS is a product of 3S-Smart Software Solutions GmbH.
We reserve the rights of modification, omission, error. Illustrations similar.